Griffith University Remarkable Scholarships in Australia for International Students. It is safe to say that you are Remarkable? Apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to seek after undergrad and postgraduate coursework at Griffith University. This postgraduate grant is accessible for a resident of a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
The point of the postgraduate grant is to give monetary assistance to global understudies. this application will give half of educational cost charges to undergrad and postgraduate coursework.
Griffith University is the best open research college in South East Queensland on the east shoreline of Australia. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its entryways in 1975, presenting Australia’s first degrees in ecological science and Asian examinations.
Why at Griffith University? Griffith gives a superb instructive condition and understudies will gain from industry experts and complete work arrangement as a component of your degree. It offers a scope of individual and learning bolster administrations to enable you to succeed.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Application Deadline: September 6
- Language: English
Griffith University Remarkable Scholarships in Australia for International Students, Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements. Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in any graduate or undergraduate degree program at the Griffith University. Applicants can quickly apply and submit their application online form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a certified copy of your academic results, a certified copy of your English test results and if you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio, medical checks or professional work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Benefit: the program covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program
Exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.