There are many circumstances where you will need a loan but you won’t know the exact place or platform you can get a loan from. and what you will do when you find yourself in that situation. you will either begin to ask for recommendations from friends or do online research.
Well, if finding a platform that can borrow you fast money or knowing more WeCredit is your aim, here you will find everything you need which will include How to get a loan from WeCredit and the requirements
This article will contain what WeCredit is all about, how to get a loan from WeCredit and the requirements, the WeCredit interest rate, and many more.
What is WeCredit all about and how does it work?
Wecredit is a mobile lending app. it is one of the apps that give out loans without collateral or documents. All you need is to download the app, register, and follow the process, then you get a loan without leaving your house.
Whenever you want to repay, you will repay through the app as well.
- Create an account: it is a must to have an account on WeCredit before you can be given a loan.
- Nationality: Only Nigerians have access to WeCredit and to borrow money through the site, you must be a Nigerian.
- Age: To use the WeCreditLoan app, a user must be at least 18 years old.
- BVN: One of the key conditions to obtaining a loan from WeCredit is to link your BVN when applying for a loan through the Carbon app.
- A valid ID card: Despite having WeCredit account, you must still verify your account with a legitimate ID card, such as a national ID card, voter’s card, driver’s license, or any other kind of government-issued identification.
- Personal passport: You will also need to go through the app’s passport-taking process. I.e., you must use the app’s camera prompt to take a live passport photo of yourself.
- A valid ATM card: Another important condition for obtaining a loan from WeCredit is an ATM card. A working ATM card that will be used to repay the loan must be linked.
How to get a loan from WeCredit
Many people have been asking how to get on from WeCredit, if you are among them, then check the following steps;
- Install WeCredit app
- Register an account with the phone number linked to your BVN
- Complete your profile by putting your real details like Name, date of birth, next of kin and others
- Input your bank verification number (BVN).
- Click on next and OTP will be sent to your number
- Verify it and login to the app
- Once your details are completed, you can borrow any of the available offers.
you should note that WeCredit will use your BVN to cross-check your details. You may not be given a loan if your details don’t match. furthermore, using the phone number linked with your BVN is very important if you want a fast loan from WeCredit.
WeCredit interest rate
WeCredit interest rate starts from 2% to 24% depending on the loan amount and the interest rate. The interest rate always bases on how high the loan price is and how long the repayment period is. To put it in a simple way, we can say “Th longer the repayment period, the higher the interest”.
How to repay WeCredit loan
To repay WeCredit loans may be difficult for some people. However, the steps below will help you repay without any issues;
- Make a direct deposit to your WeCredit account
- Login to your WeCredit account once you make the deposit
- Navigate the menu and select “Your loans”
- Select your WeCredit account as a method of payment
- Click on “Make a repayment”
- It will take a while to process the transaction, and your account will be debited once the transaction is complete
- Contact support if you are having issues completing the transaction.
FAQs – Frequently asked questions
Is Wecredit real?
Wecredit is a legit app.In fact, it is one of the best loan apps in that give lon without much stress in Nigeria.
Can WeCredit block my BVN?
No loan app in Nigeria can block your BVN. Neither Wecredit nor any other loan app. They can only blacklist your BVN from borrowing from their platform.
What will happen if I don’t pay back my Wecredit loan?
firstly, the platform will be disturbing you with calls and messages. Not just that, but they will also disturb your contacts. That is the least most loan apps can do. However, refusing to pay those apps may affect you when you want to travel out of the country or when you need loan for business.
Final thought on how to get a loan from WeCredit
WeCredit is a very good loan app. Their service and support are awesome. However, you should always consider the interest rate before borrowing. If the interest rate is too high for you, try other similar apps like fairmoney, carbon, and others.
Finally, if you need an urgent loan from WeCredit, you should have something to deposit in the account before borrowing. This will increase your loan offer and allows you to borrow faster.